About We Tri
We Tri is a Training and Coaching Business on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia, helping you achieve your goals in health, fitness and athletic pursuits.
We Tri was founded by Aaron Belsham, a local Triathlete and fitness enthusiast. Aaron is currently our Head Coach.
Aaron’s approach to training is one of “perfect technique gets results”. Focussing on the individual client/athlete and personalising the approach to suit their needs.
Aaron is a Swimming Australia Bronze Licensed Coach, Swim Australia Teacher (SAT-CS, SAT-AA), Athletics Australia Level 2 Running Coach, IRONMAN Certified Coach, and Qualified Personal Trainer (Cert III Cert IV and Level 1 Master Trainer).
Having been both extremely fit and extremely unfit in his life Aaron understands what it’s like for newbies to fitness and knows what it feels like to be at the peak of your game wanting to get better, and at the absolute pits of despair not knowing where to start. This is a unique position most trainers can not empathise on and is one of the qualities that make all the difference between Aaron and other coaches and trainers.
Aaron holds the following qualifications:
- Swimming Australia Bronze Licensed Coach
- Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming (SAT-CS)
- Swim Australia Teacher of Adults and Adolescents (SAT-AA)
- Athletics Australia Level 2 Recreational Running Coach
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Level 1 Master Trainer
- First Aid and CPR
- ASADA Anti Doping Level 2
- Ausport Play By The Rules – Anti Discrimination and Child Protection
- Current Blue Card
Get in touch with us for a free chat 0474 197 975
We want to get to know how we can help you achieve your goals!