Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix® 6 Pro multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4. To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
fēnix® 6 Pro
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3 sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
- Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 13 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 42 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode; customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life