With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix® models, the fēnix 6X Pro multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates. Both models feature a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4 and more. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
fēnix® 6X Pro
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix® models) with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3, the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
- Battery performance: up to 22 days in smartwatch mode, up to 18 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 70 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode; customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life