You’re an athlete, and this is your watch. The Forerunner® 945 running watch lets you sync with premium music services to put your songs on your wrist1. It also offers our most advanced physiological features, including training load focus2 and more. Also enjoy the convenience of quick, contactless payments3 from the wrist with Garmin Pay™. With full-color, onboard maps to guide you on your run, you’ll never get lost during a workout. Wherever you go, built-in safety and tracking features — such as incident detection (during select activities) and assistance — let you easily send your real-time location to emergency contacts4.
- Sync music from select premium streaming services1, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with new training load focus, a metric that tracks your mixture of training intensities
- Offers performance measurements adjusted for heat and altitude, including acclimation status for both; also tracks recovery time, aerobic and anaerobic training effects and more
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution3 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during a workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both features send your real-time location to emergency contacts4
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite compatibility help you track how far, how fast and where you’ve run or biked — on or off the city streets
- Create your own workouts, or download training plans — including Garmin Coach adaptive training plans — for free from the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
1When paired with a compatible smartphone; may require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
2Activity tracking accuracy
3View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information
4When paired with a compatible smartphone. See safety and tracking features requirements and limitations
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB.