Do what you love, longer with Instinct® Solar. This rugged GPS smartwatch boasts solar charging — giving incredible battery life in smartwatch and Expedition modes while outdoors. Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress, sleep1 and Pulse Ox2 — which helps give you a better understanding of your health and wellness. Get more out of the sports you love with preloaded activity profiles such as running, biking, swimming and more. Smart notifications3 at the wrist keep you connected to what matters. Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) help you track wherever your adventures take you.
- Up to 24 days of battery life in smartwatch mode or 54 days when solar charging — and up to 30 hours in GPS mode or 38 hours when solar charging
- Rugged GPS watch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Track your activities for running, biking, swimming, strength and more
- Help understand your health and wellness better with all-day health monitoring and Pulse Ox2
- Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress and sleep1 with Body Battery™ energy monitoring
- Stay connected with smart notifications3 to see messages right on your wrist
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly
2This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.