Garmin – Speed Sensor 2
The compact speed sensor 2 and cadence sensor 2 easily mount to your bike, sending live speed, distance and cadence data to your favorite training app or display using ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology.
Bike Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensors 2
- Compact sensors record speed, distance and cadence when training outdoors and indoors
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays using ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology
- Sync your speed and distance data with the Garmin Connect™ online community after your ride (speed sensor 2 only)
- In stand-alone mode, the speed sensor 2 can record speed and distance data without a head unit or phone
- Battery life: up to 1 year
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect™ online community or self-calibrate with an Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
- fēnix® 6 (including Pro, Sapphire and Solar editions)
- fēnix® 6S (including Pro, Sapphire and Solar editions)
- fēnix® 6X (including Pro, Sapphire and Solar Editions)
- Forerunner® 735XT
- Forerunner® 745
- Forerunner® 945
- Instinct® (including Tactica and Solar Editions)
- tactix® (including Charlie, Delta Sapphire and Delta Solar)
- Venu® SQ (including music edition)