Intense performance meets tactical functionality in the tactix® Charlie multisport GPS watch.Combining field-ready mission capability with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, this all-black, ultra-rugged watch comes loaded with routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, activity tracking1 and a crisp,sunlight-readable display that also offers night vision goggle compatibility.
The anti-reflective, diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion — and it’s water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters). There’s also high-sensitivitymultisatellite reception (GPS and GLONASS) that allows tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Smart notifications2 let you see text messages and alerts right on your wrist. Plus, tactical features include Jumpmaster, projected waypoints and dual-format GPS coordinates supporting MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds and more.
- 2” high-resolution, always on, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between day use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation for running and cycling
- Rugged design includes a black DLC-coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless- steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate1 monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a three-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
2When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.